It is essential to have counsel who understands the complexities involved with the advising and analyzing Medicare’s interests, including Medicare Set-Asides.
Precision has two Medicare Set-Aside Consultant Certified (MSCC) attorneys on staff to assist you and your clients with Medicare Set-Aside matters.
Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Allocation Submission
The following is the CMS suggested submission criteria for a WCMSA:
- The claimant is currently eligible for Medicare and the total settlement value is greater than $25,000.00, or;
- The claimant has a reasonable expectation of Medicare enrollment in 30 months or less and the total settlement is greater than $250,000.00.
Below you can download the intake documents required to initiate Precision’s Medicare Set-Aside services. Once you have downloaded, completed and collected the intake document call Precision’s Senior MSA Analyst, John Riccardi, Esq., MSCC at 888-961-LIEN and he will walk you through the submission process.
New Case Sumbissions
In an effort to prepare the most accurate Medicare Set-Aside Allocation Proposal, Precision will require the following items to be submitted along with Precision’s standard Intake Form:
- Precision Intake Form;
- Records/Reports from Claimant’s Treating Physician(s) from the Past Two (2) Years;
- IME Reports from the Past Three (3) Years; and
- Bill of Particulars (If Applicable)