New Service Requests
Proper processing of files begins with the completion and submission of the correct documents.
To ensure that the delivery of important case information is complete and accurate, Precision has provided forms for download and completion, available by expanding the menus below and clicking on the appropriate forms.
Please check back often for updates and do not hesitate to contact our attorneys with any questions that you may have at 888-961-LIEN.
Single Claimant Incident Authorization Forms
Click the type of service below to download and view the corresponding authorization documentation required to commence service.
- Precision Resolution CMS Authorization Stack; and
- Copies of any/all previous correspondences with CMS (If Applicable)
- Precision Resolution New Case Intake From;
- Records/Reports from Claimant’s Treating Physician(s) from the Past Two (2) Years;
- IME Reports from the Past Three (3) Years; and
- Bill of Particulars (If Applicable)
- Precision ERISA Intake Stack ; and
- ERISA Plan Request Letter (call 888-961-LIEN for details)